"OMG WE HAVEN'T DONE THIS IN SO LONG!"
"YEAH SERIOUSLY. CAN YOU REMEMBER THE LAST MOVIE WE WATCHED??"
"NO!"
"OMG. I think it was Home Run."
"HAHAHA THAT WAS LIKE YEARS AND YEARS AGO!!!"
"HAHA I still remember watching xiao hai bu ben with you!!!"
Thank you,bestfriend, for the loveliest night out tonight(:
Aleee told me the best thing i could hope she would - and it absolutely made my day(:
I guess bestfriends can have that effect on you :D
Now that i've finally watched 27 dresses, i've 1) fallen even more in love with the idea of getting married and marriage and the perfect guy and everything i've ever wanted (so badly i won't even begin to explain) and 2) instilled in myself an even deeper and more terrifying fear that i'm never gonna get married :'(
I BET YOU JUST THOUGHT "You've got to be kidding, Fran! You're like the FIRST person who's gonna get married please!" (i bet you did i bet you did!)
BUT THEN DOESN'T IT MAKE IT WORSE IF I DON'T??? Think about it. I'm such an idealist i might spend my whole life hunting for Mr. Right and never find him. Unless he's already standing there, bald head black specs and all waving to me from Tekong (cough*nick*cough) HAHA.
Oh well, after spilling out my heart to the entire world, i think it's time to shut up and sleep.
If it's meant to happen, it'll happen. THAT I believe in with all my heart and soul(:
10 nights down, (YYEEESSSSS!) 2 nights to go! :D
p.s. NO baby that WASN'T A HINT.